Friday

365 Project

Ive been trying to come up with a project to work on for the winter here in the North. Nevermind the fat that I just moved into our new apartment and still unpacking boxes and probably will be for the next month. Or that I have taken on a knitting project for my sisters baby due in December, that is so far a little over my head.
No, I needed something more to add to my plate. So I thought doing a 365 project would be fun.
I've been finding hard to get motivated to update my blog on a regular basis. I sometimes feel like nothing exciting is happening in my life, but then I ask myself, why the hell am I always so busy?
I'm not really. that's just it. there's LOTS of stuff going on, but there always seems time for a nice long nap after work, or to finish off a bottle of wine in the middle of the week...
So instead of making myself come up with things to write, I think I will stick to posting a picture of my life everyday for a year. I find it much easier to communicate with picture or drawings or wild gestures, so maybe this will help me express my thoughts easier!
I have Days 1-6 on my iPhone right now, i just have to get them on to this computer...

In the meantime here is picture of a bed I Like. We do have brand new Queen size, plush top bed, but still in the market for a bed frame.

No comments:

Post a Comment