Friday

Grrrrr

i've been in a pretty foul mood all this week and cant find any nice words to put into a blog mainly because the object of my frustration likes to check out my blog every once in a while, so cant rant about that on here. I'll just say that it will be bloody nice to get away from this bloody country for a while, and come back refreshed after I can bash it for while at home and not be called a "Korea Hater" for doing it here. I'm not one of those asses that is ignornat and closed minded and thinks the way things are done here is "backwards" but right now, I would like to smack several people with my fleckin shoe.

Going home to play with the dog, then having Thai and Wine at friends house.
Tomorrow is saturday, which means brunch and beach.
I can get through this.
only 84 days left till my plane leaves the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment