Wednesday

Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness...

Today I feel mean.
Im moody and grumpy and irritable.
My sister had been visiting from up north, and my parents came out for my birthday, an now they're all gone home. and they took my dog too.
So I've decided that I dont like today.
My internet is sketchy so I cant post on here as often as I like.
I havent been able to make any jewellery all summer, and then I see other people doing productive things, it makes me happy for them, but I'm secretly jealous.
I feel alone and unproductive.
I just got my first bill for my iphone which is quite a bit more than i was expecting. someone please remind me that it's worth it...
Someone tried to fight my friend last night for being gay. What century are we in?? It makes me tense up with anger just thinking about it. I feel embaressed that I come from a place that still judges people on such triavial things
I'm starting to get very nervous about the fall and where I will be, or if I'll have a job.
I feel anxious and jittery.
All I seem to be able to do today is stare off into space or at whatever object is in front of me.
I want to pull down the blinds and listen to lyrics of despair and helplessness.
I dont want to talk to anyone.
I feel weighed down and insecure.
I dont like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment