Tuesday

Me and numbers.

Although I loathe math, ( I went to art school thinking I could avoid it forever) I decided to play a fun game with you involving numbers.

18- The number of times a day I check facebook without realising Im doing it. sad.

46:37 and counting- How long i've been on hold with Air Canada

6- The number of Sonic Youth CD's I own.

1979- the year I was born. The same year that "My Sharona" by The Knack climbed to the top of the music charts!

66- Days left until we go to JAMAICA. Wheee!

7- The number of years I lived in South Korea.

165- How many centimeters tall I am.

12- The number of tattoos I have. There were 13, but I didnt like the one on the back of my neck so I had it lasered off.

-31 -the temperature where I live. Yes that is MINUS 31 degrees celcius.

1993- the year my truck was made. She's a trooper. Her name is Beastie.

37- how many pairs of shoes I own.

26- The number of cousins I have on my Mom's side of the family. No, we're not all inbred, she just has alot of brothers and sisters who had alot of kids...

4- pounds. the weight of my yorkie.

3- The number of caffinated beverages I can consume in a day before I start to shake like a crack head

12- the length of my attention span in minutes, before I get didtracted by something else. usually something shiney.

22- The number of minutes I have left before I can leave work for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment