Friday

Home for a Rest

I'm adjusting to life in Canada slowly.

I haven't posted anything in such a long time because I think I felt I had nothing to post about. Being back in Canada, I felt like my life wasnt exciting anymore. That I was boring and had a boring life after leaving seven years of life in Korea. Sometimes I'm still envious of the life I gave up. But it's getting better.

After jumping from job to job, I hope I have finally found a home with the national parks. Maybe it's being out in the woods that makes me feel finally at home. or close to it. Maybe I just needed something to make me feel like my life in Canada can be interesting too.

I've made a goal to hike every trail in Gros-Morne NP this summer, over 125km of trails. So far I've walked 27km. I'm enjoying taking things one kilometre at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment