Thursday

A Fresh Start

After Peanut passed, I felt so guilty of the thought of another dog, Like I was betraying her. But I've always had animals in my life, and felt so empty without an furry little friend to come home to.
After a lot of thought, and crying on my part, we decided to help out a little Yorkie who had been found abandoned. I think Peanut would be happy to know that we helped get another dog off the streets. I asked myself if I was trying to replace Peanut with with other dog, and the question was absolutely NO. I wanted something totally different. and Peanut could never be replaced.

So, we found Andy at a pet rescue centre/ clinic in Suwon, just south of Seoul. He's a 2 year old, 2 kilo, Yorkshire Terrier. (although he looks like a chiuaua right now...)
He had been found wandering the streets and someone was kind enough to bring him in. He has some separation/ abandonment anxiety that we are working on, but he is a loving and cuddly little guy. We've renamed him Kuro. He seems pretty happy, and that makes me happy.

1 comment: