Friday

Re-do

I had to delete my post from last night out of respect for myself and the possiblity of the boyfriend checking out my blog and actually understanding what I had written. he speaks English pretty well, but hates trying to read anything longer than a sentence.
It wasnt anything bad, but I wrote it at 3:30am after having consumed large quantities of red wine. and it wasnt the kind thing that a person in a relationship, even a rocky one, should be talking about.
again, I'm saying too much. lesson learned: do not drink and blog.
Not feeling so hot this morning obviously and awoke to find that I had no coffee left, or a whole lot of other groceries for that matter.
I'm supposed to be meeting friends at the beach in 45 minutes to play beach volleyball, and I really just want to stay in bed and eat greasy food.
will write more later, when i feel a bit more human....

3 comments:

  1. oh yes...drinking and blogging! I think we've all done it at least once. Don't worry, I've deleted the memory of that post our of my head as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, there is even something worst: drinking and SENDING and email that you will regret after, it´s not way back for that.
    Have fun traveller girl))

    ReplyDelete