Sunday

Things that make me Happy- in no particular order

Black coffee in the morning when everything is quiet.

Sitting on my balcony and watching the world go by.

Having one day a week that I get to stay in pajamas if I choose.

Tetris.

Toast with peanut butter and bananas.

Sunsets on the ocean.

Collecting things on the beach.

Having Sunday brunch with my closest friends.

The feeling of immense relief after crying your soul out from all the frustration.

The smell of lavendar.

Laughing with my best friend on the phone for hours.

The anticipation of travelling somewhere new.

My dog cuddled into my armpit while I'm sleeping.

Yellow Tail Shiraz.

The feeling of total freedom riding a motorcycle on a sunny day.

Waking up to watch the sunrise and then going back to bed.

Turning off my cell phone and escaping into my favorite show or book.

Realising I am stronger than I think I am.

Being barefoot.

Camping.

The random and rare times you catch something truly beautiful on film.

Care pacakages from home.

Looking at maps and atlases.

My Nana's homemade bread.

Japanese street fashion.

Riding a wave.

The comfort of my parents home.

Windchimes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the beach and am eternally jealous that you live there.

    ReplyDelete