Thursday

Inked

I've been wanting... no, ITCHING to get another tattoo for a while now. It'll be my 12th.
I want something on my feet. and the back of my calve. and the back of my neck.

The ones I have now are mostly black ink with shading, most with little to no color. sometimes color overwhelms me. I love color, but sometimes having to choose a specific color scares me. especially if it will be on my body. permanently.

I emphasize permenantly because I've already attempted to remove one of my tattoos. It was done when I was 20.

She* (I will not name the artist for obvious reasons) completely did what I didnt want her to, and ruined the design and my neck. I disliked it from day one. I had it touched up several times to try to make it better but it still sucked. and it was all in color.

It was my 4th. And I will assure you, that laser removal is not easy fun or painless. or cheap. But last year, being an "adult", making adequate income, I made the decision to have it lightened, and either permenantly deleted or have something put over it. this is now what it looks like after 3 laser sessions.
I dont have pics of the original because I never wanted show it off. It was a supposed to be a dragon with waves, and some chinese writing.
worst. tattoo. ever.
well, maybe I'm exagerating a little.... I've seen some pretty stupid tattoos, but in comaprision to all my others- which I love, this one is just sad :(

2 comments:

  1. i've been itching for another tattoo too (i have only the one). but i do worry about things like what happened to you...i don't wanna have it go wrong and then have to laser it off. oh, what do to!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julochka- well, I was young and impatient. (still am mostly haha) but since then I've learnt to do my research and find out who is good at what. There are some tat artists that are really awsome at Big cartoony color stuff, and others that rock at shading/ lettering/ detail etc. for me, I have my idea in mind and talk to a couple different artist before making the leap. I've heard there are AWSOME tat artists in Denmark- maybe I should come over your way and check it out! let me know if you hear of any good ones :)

    ReplyDelete