Saturday

My Escape from Reality


I've been watching Grey's Anatomy lately non-stop. I used to watch it years ago, but then they stopped playing here in Korea. So I had to start from Season 1 all over again, and catch up to Season 5. I'm almost at the finale now.

It's kind of my escape from reality. It's sad in a comforting way. I love how neurotic and dysfunctional they all are. it makes me feel better about my life. and I love the music soundtrack. brilliant. I've discovered so many great artsit from watching this show.


There was a great quote in the episode I just watched : "Trauma messes everyone up. But maybe that's the point: All the pain and the fear and the crap; maybe going through that is what keeps us moving forward, it's what pushes us. Maybe we have to get a little messed up, before we can step up".

2 comments:

  1. I love grey's...it makes me cry a lot, which is probably a good thing. Let's me get everything out in the span of an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too :) I think thats why I love it.

    ReplyDelete